Sunday, May 10, 2009
Fort Sam Houston's Military Campground at Canyon Lake
Took a chance and drove up this afternoon to Ft Sam's Military Campground at Canyon Lake. Being's that it is Mother's Day I knew I was taking a risk, but figured if it was full I had Randolph's and one other close by. Just so happened that I got the last site #3.
I brought along Whitey, my cat, for her first trip in the RV. She actually did better than I expected. She has found a spot under the bed that she likes to lay (hide) in.
Only problem that I have encountered, so far, was getting on the internet. They asked for the network code; however, when I called the office they said there was no code. Well, I took another chance and typed in Guest and it worked just fine. Guess I'll have to inform them of what they have and that they should also add it onto their paperwork.
The lake is down so much from the drought that the beach is closed--bummer. May end up just renting something tomorrow in order to get on the water.
More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment